During the postpartum period, the woman is advised of the following:
- Drink two liters of water a day, especially in the first weeks after birth.
- Take iron and calcium pills for at least three months after birth because of their importance in breastfeeding.
- For breastfeeding women: You need to consume an additional 500 calories to produce enough milk.
- Eat iron-rich foods, especially from animal sources. To enhance iron absorption, she must eat foods rich in iron sources with foods rich in vitamin C.
- Practicing physical activity where it is not recommended to stay in bed for long periods
- Practicing light-intensity sports such as walking.
- Pregnancy spacing
- Early detection of violence against women